March 2, 2010

Busy busy feb

Hmm...where to start.....ok, i just finished with those party packs. 100 of mix theme .Consists of upin & ipin, transformer & cars. Ordered by Maznah for her sons birthday. Coincidentally her 2nd son, Ilman share the same birthdate with my son.




For eqhwan's birthday, i sew 14 pencil cases for his teacher.Of course the teacher also need party favor for themselves..kan..heheh(kes beli jiwa) .saper nak jadik my kids nyer teacher..raise up ur hand!

i attached my own labels there dalla, design my own, printed by izue
Flower fabric from Kamdar jek, red polka from cottoncloset
and purple polka from yee button shop.
Here's the tag, i use cuttlebug + nestabilities dies..

Gifts for his frens....

Cupcakes & cake are from Lea-Oven


Last year , Eqhwan requested me to shot his photos on his 6th birthday. His wish granted! I took half day off that day and shot Naruto & Frens @ Taska Salsabiila. Really enjoyed with them.

0 comments: