January 28, 2008

My First...

I really had fun last Saturday ...joined online crop session with Snc forumers...
My first hour challenge was..

GIVE ME 5

Do a layout with
1. 5 buttons
2. 5 flowers
3. 5 brads
4. 5 arrows

It's a big challenge for me as I never did any scrapbook layout before...huh within 1 hour...and 5 arrows? I was panicked...the crop start at 9pm. at 9.45pm.. i still haven't glue any photos ,flower..and everything...i'm quite lost there...and finally i'm able to rearrange, position all the embelishment...and ...here is the result..



The 10 pm challenge was...MINIMALISTIC - do a layout on a pattern paper as a background,no cardstock to have 1 word title use : 1 rub ons, 1 stamp, 1chipboard, 1 line journalling

for this round...hmm...ok...a bit easy...no need to think much...finished within 1/2 hour...not bad ha ?

and the 3rd challenge was - GO EXCESSIVE!!!

Do a layout using more than 1 photo, use more than 3 different kind of pattern papers, use different kind of alphas for the title, use more than 3 emblishments

3 papers? ...my paper...where is my paper....orait...a bit huha here... most of my paper collections full of flowers....i cannot use that for eqhwan's LO.

that's it. i did it...3 LO in one night!

1 comments:

shafarina said...

hello there!

jumpa geng scrapbooking lagi... boleh besarkan network :)

cute babies and cute LOs.